AIM
xdudeyeah

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Lol... sounds about right

hah.. predator missile.

Anyways, I think you give yourself too little credit, the animation was fine, and the writing / audio was creative, and of course clever. The only downside was that you decided to submit on clockday, which probably means you won't get many reviews.. (although probably lots of 5s from people who didn't even watch it).

TenatiousT responds:

Whoops, clock day. I was curious about all the clocks. Guess my TIMING was off :D

Thanks!

Blizzconned Blizzconned

lol

same thing happened to me last year too hah, but I got in this year at least

good animation, good voice acting, etc etc

10/10

Sprite-A-Rant Sprite-A-Rant

You pretty much summed up everything I've been thinking in one rant.. It's about time somebody did something

The Slide The Slide

Nice

I lol'd

And I know this was not what you were going for, but my favorite part was the credits, they were really well done

I guess you didn't lie when you said they were epic

Tawnik responds:

Haha, that was "epic credits" for Mesmay :D then music etc

I know, a lot of people like the credits the most, but if you lol'd it okay to say the credits are the best :D

The Last Fight The Last Fight

This deserves a higher score...

I am awed. You drew that all on paper? You've got some serious skill... and some serious patience.

I suppose it was *a little* cliche, which I personally am fine with, I like this kind of stuff anyways. People say that they see this sort of thing all the time, but a vast majority of that stuff truly sucks. This is quite good on the other hand

10/10 5/5

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Great stuff man...

Hah... I remember when you posted this on the GT forums

Ross was right when he said NGers would eat this up

cheers!

Awkward-Squid responds:

Wooo GT pride. Ross is some sort of Oracle.

Nothing In My Way Collab Nothing In My Way Collab

Neat

I really liked it. It had a perfect balance of surreal and reality to make a solid music video

Some of the background were pretty cool too

good job

Mexifry responds:

Yeah I used fireworks for some of my backgrounds.
And Lochie, well used flash. :P

Thanks!

Disturbing Toad!!! Disturbing Toad!!!

Neat

oooo, do you mind telling me where you got the sound effect that plays during the paper mario games when people are talking? It plays as the blue text on the menu appears. I've been looking for that for a while, mind hooking me up?

Sweet vid by the way :D

ThePigeonMaster responds:

thanks <3

about that sound?

...erm, sorry, but the paper mario soundtrack came with that speech noise. I gave it an use such as showing our names, so, sorry :(

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Perfect

The most amazing thing about this flash is some of the angles you pulled off.. I've been using flash for a while and I have no idea how to even do something like the scene when they're behind the window. Crazy stuff...

Metal Gear: Hands On Metal Gear: Hands On

Brilliant

So true... ahah. Great job, good humor, animation, all that stuff

However the only thing I reccomend (although its not much of a change) would be change the ending, maybe instead of having a quick fade to the credits screen, just have it, well, instantly go to the credits screen... get what I'm saying? Yeah it's a little hard to describe, whatever

5/5 10/10

punbeard81 responds:

I changed it so it's you way. Thanks for the idea.