AIM
xdudeyeah

Orion Space Station [EC] Orion Space Station [EC]

Good stuff. The tune is simple, but good to listen to. I'm actually going to nab this for a game project I'm working on. Unfortunately it's just a little thing for a class, so it won't be getting a release, but I thought I'd give my thanks !

The Worst Goodbye The Worst Goodbye

Love it

Man, I've been subbed to you on youtube for a while now. Just today I was going through my music library and saw a song (from NG) by one MasterJace. I had no idea you were on here too, and I've been wanting the mp3 for this since you released this song.

Keep it up mah man

Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk Pokemon TCG - Ronald Funk

This makes me happy....

I stumbled upon the actual version on youtube ealier.. and as awesome as it was, I still felt it was lacking. Some I came here and what do you know, this version is a lot better.

Awesome work

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Zombies

Wow, after listening to about 10 seconds of it the first thing that came to mind was 28 days later.. but it seems you were going for that. I like it.

In general, the buildup is really nice. It's sort of like a suspense piece... but without the suspense, get what I'm saying? Probably not.. either way I like it.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha excellent man :) I wasn't going for suspence though...but more for....I don't know what I was going for....an unsettling feeling....dunno haha
thanks for the comment dude

Megaman Battle Network Compil. Megaman Battle Network Compil.

Major Nostalgia

Man, I feel like playing those games now.. maybe I'll go that...

anyways, as said below, I also agree that this is one of the better, if not the best megaman BN remixes/compilations I've ever heard

great stuff, keep it up

Pale Ice Pale Ice

Nice

I really like it, nice and calming, but not to boring

It kind of reminds me of Halo Wars music

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

love it

tizight

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

<3 paragon

another great song from another great artist :)

MMBN3 - Intro and Credits MMBN3 - Intro and Credits

pretty nice

I love the song in the game, the remix isn't half bad though, but I think it could of been a bit better

Hero [Remastered] Hero [Remastered]